Amusement park amusing, ridiculous, (dangerous) ride : Disco Pang Pang

I am literally afraid of any spinning rides except merry-go-round so I always avoid that kind of rides whenever I visit amusement park. But, once I really want to taste this ride called disco pang pang or tagada. I saw it many times before in my favorite Korean reality shows or movie video (this is from K.Will MV). It looks interesting and scary in the same time, right? 
So I spontaneously visited Wolmido island in Incheon where you can find many disco pang pang ride and famous with their playful operator DJ. It was winter time when I visited there but still many people stayed in line to ride disco pang pang especially high school students. I read many blogs before about how to ride disco pang pang safely is to sit on the opposite intriguing people. So I sit on the opposite a group of female students which I though the most intriguing people on the ride. But I forgot that my friends and I also included in 'intriguing people' category since we are foreigner. 
I am not in the right mind ㅠㅠ
So after I got spin and slightly enjoyed the teasing from operator DJ toward those student, our turn was came right after them. The DJ put us in the top and hardly bounced the ride, spin again then bounced along following the disco song, we tried to ask him to stop but with the devil laugh, the DJ made us rolled from our seat. 
Many people said this ride is dangerous because no safety belt, all you can do is hold the seat bar tightly. It maybe true, at least for me, my muscles were aches so much after that. 
But the beautiful sunset made my senses back...^_^


Comments